YOUR WAY TO THE THEATER
How to get there
Hamburg is, without a doubt, one of the most popular travel destinations in Europe. No wonder for Hamburg is a city that not only has countless impressive attractions; it also has breathtaking musical productions.
STAGE THEATER IM HAFEN & STAGE THEATER AN DER ELBE
The STAGE THEATER IM HAFEN & STAGE THEATER AN DER ELBE are even within sight of the MADISON. Disney’s musical THE LION KING as well as MARY POPPINS are performed here. And you don’t need a lengthy journey to arrive punctually for the beginning of the show.
- Walk 10 minutes through the Portuguese Quarter from the MADISON to the Landing Bridges. Destination Bridge 1
- From here you take the theater’s ferry shuttle service across the harbor and enjoy the Hamburg skyline
- The ferries depart one hour before begin of the afternoon performances and two hours before the beginning of all others
- The last ferry departs 1.5 hours after the end of the musical.
Address: Hamburg-Mitte, Rohrweg 13, 20457 Hamburg
STAGE THEATER OPERETTENHAUS
Right in the heart of Hamburg’s most sinful mile, the Reeperbahn, lies the STAGE THEATER OPPERETTENHAUS. It is the most famous street in the world next to Broadway and 5th Avenue in New York. It’s no surprise that it is a genuine tourist attraction and has a true gem to offer musical fans: The musical TINA - a Tina Turner musical is performed here.
- You can reach the Operettenhaus on foot in just 15 minutes (1.2 km)
- A taxi takes about 10 minutes and our recepiton team would be happy to order one for you.
Address: Spielbudenplatz 1, 20359 Hamburg
THEATER NEUE FLORA
In the center of the Hamburg Altona is where you will find the THEATER NEUE FLORA. Here you can immerse yourself in a world of magic costumes, magnificent stage productions and captivating music. The musical PARAMOUR is sure to enchant you. Of course we have personally tested all the musicals and can whole heartedly recommend this Cirque du Soleil musical.
- By car you need 10-15 minutes for the 3.5 km. For a fee you can park in the car park next to the theater in the Alsenstrasse.
- To travel with public transportation you take the U3 from Baumwall in the direction of Barmbek, then at station Feldstrasse transfer to bus 3 in the direction of Trabrennbahn Bahrenfeld and get off at the bus stop Sternbrücke. From here it is just 200m jaunt.
Address: Stresemannstrasse 159a, 22769 Hamburg